Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's been sooooo long

Ok, so I have been MIA for a while. I am still here, I made it through the holidays safe and sound, as I hope you have as well. I promise to be posting recipes and madness again shortly. I am going on a super healthy kick and I am going to attempt to come up with an unbelievable amount of unbelievably delicious recipes. Unbelievable, I know. I am creating a diet that leaves you feeling as though you are eating gourmet meals all day. At the same time the recipes will be simple and have few ingredients and many ingredients will overlap. That way you can stretch a budget and not spend hours in the kitchen. Cheap, quick, succulent and the cause of much skinniness? Impossible! Hardly...

I will post my weekly adventures on this diet and my weekly menus. I may not get super specific on every recipe, so if there is one that you want me to expand on just comment and I will go into more detail. I have three lovely ladies following me on this and eating these recipes so I have some taste testers to give me feed back as well. Sweet!

Wish me luck on my super diet, hoping to make it last a year.

Happy New Year everybody! In my opinion you should all resolve to this...

"Enchant, be beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be a poem, like your dress." - Charles Pierre Monselet


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I've missed your writing. Looking forward to your next entry. :-)

    ReplyDelete