Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just sharing some old food pics

Here are some food pics of things I have done in the past. It is not food from this blog, because I honestly don't have my kick ass friend Paula stalking me with a camera. All of these dishes were self-invented by yours truly, no recipes involved. It would be a major work of mental strength to try and remember how I did some of these recipes, but maybe if I get some free time one day (ha!) I will be able to recreate them on this blog.

I promise to try to remember to take photos of what I cook. I will put my camera in the kitchen. Just got to save up some money for ingredients these days. :-) Seriously, if anyone wants me to cook for them you can pay me in extra ingredients that I can take home with me!



Fruit tart as served, whole tart is pictured below.


Spiraled zucchini about to get sauced, ow ow!



Plum and Heirloom tomato salad, so simple and so amazingly perfect.


Homemade pumpkin ravioli with crispy shallots and brown butter sage sauce. Side salad with roasted beats and fresh goat cheese. Kind of looks like a hot mess, but tastes sooo yummy.


Chocolate soufflé with raspberry and fresh whipped cream

Homemade lobster ravioli with shallot and leak over asparagus puree with shaved white cheddar (the only cheddar worth eating).



Fresh fruit tart, mmmm... this is so good and so simple



Baked halibut, over thai-peanut zucchini "noodles" and coconut forbidden rice. :-)




Fresh calamari, battered in almond flour and pan seared with asian dipping sauce. Gluten free baby!


3 comments: